Because I have decided to start updating this blog again in a writerly fashion. I know. I know. I will never keep up with this. I never do, but once again, I choose to try to write a good and regular blog post.
I’m a goal setter. I’m not necessarily a goal achiever. So expect these to be reset as needed with what is going on in my life. As a graduate of business school and employee of the IT industry, I’m addicted to acronyms. SMART stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound. I used that method for setting most of these goals. So without further ado, I give you my goals.
1. Revise Going Long by June 1, 2013
2. Query Going Long by June 30, 2013
3. Begin revising Spanish Moss by September 1, 2013
4. Write a new manuscript by July 31, 2013
5. Write a second new manuscript by December 31, 2013
6. Write a 5000 word cowboy short by January 31, 2013.
7. Revise 5000 word Cowboy short by February 28, 2013.
1. Be able to hoop in reverse current for 2 minutes without stopping by March 31, 2013.
2. Be able to hoop on one leg for 1 minute by June 30, 2013.
3. Be able to put my other leg back in and continue hooping by September 1, 2013
4. Hoop for five minutes every day for the months of January, March, July, October, and December.
5. Run a 40 minute 5K by May 31, 2013.
6. Run/walk a 10K by December 31, 2013.
Healthy Living Goals (less SMART)
1. Drink 16 oz of water every day.
2. Eat at least five servings of vegetables/fruit every day.
3. Limit honeybun consumption to once a week.
4. Drink less Pepsi.
Life Goals (less SMART)
1. Organize my office/craft room to create a space where I want to work.
2. Buy a new car.
I’ll be back at the end of the month to review progress. 🙂